Sunday, December 2, 2012

99 Excuses


It's only the second day of Holidailies, and I've already stalled out. I'd call it writer's block, but I'm not enough of a writer to merit the term. Just loss of momentum, lack of discipline, or just plain missing the wave.

I got up this morning with a good idea for a post; actually a title that had the potential to become an acceptable post. 99 Minutes: and I thought, as I was going through my morning routine, that I could recount the first ninety-nine minutes of my day. (I'm pretty sure I did something practically the same last year, or the year before, but whatever.) So far, so good. And I had a pretty good time this morning, noticing what was happening and thinking of amusing ways to describe it all. (Not much, and not very.) I started writing it up.

Then work intervened, and by the time I had leisure to write again, the wave had broke without me. So instead, I wrote this. Hooray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment